terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

The Lighthouse


There is a storm in the distance,
The wind breathing warning of it's imminence.

There is a lighthouse five hundred yards down;
You and I will be safe there.

There is a girl who haunts that lighthouse.
She saved me, I was swimming,
So young I almost drowned.

Under the water she sang a story
Of losing her lover-
She calls a warning...
Love, you are foolish, you're tired;
Your sleeplessness makes you a liar.

The city is burning,
The ocean is turning,
Our only chance is the lighthouse.

Stock

1 comentário:

Rose Apda... disse...

Há uma tempestade na distância,
O vento respiração aviso de que é iminente.

Há um farol de quinhentos metros para baixo;
Eu e você estará seguro lá.

Há uma menina que assombra que o farol.
Ela me salvou, eu estava nadando,
Tão jovem quase me afoguei.

Sob a água, ela cantou uma história
De perdê-la-amante
Ela chama um aviso ...
Amor, você é um tolo, você está cansado;
Seu insônia faz de você um mentiroso.

A cidade está queimando,
O oceano é giro,
Nossa única chance é o farol.

Stock